Fast Company calls company “the first great made-on-the-Internet brand”.
Okay, in what just might be the most irritating news you will read all day, the business magazine Fast Company has named Warby Parker the most innovative company of 2015 — calling the online eyewear retailer “the first great made-on-the-internet brand." Warby Parker was founded five years ago and currently has 10 stores. The eyewear label reportedly earns over $100 million in annual revenues, according to Style.com. The company beat out other inventive brands including Apple, Google, Instagram, Virgin America, Tesla and Kickstarter.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners