Study of 20,000 kids shows big improvement in test scores.
A Stanford University study of Chinese school children showed an 18 percent improvement in some standardized test scores after the students were fitted with glasses. "The evidence is overwhelming," says a spokesman for the Rural Education Action Program, sponsor of the study. "You put the first pair of glasses on a kid … and then a huge smile lights up their face."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder