For $399, Lafont's look is “fresh and fabulous.”
In the age of multi-tasking, Paris-based eyewear maker Lafont has come up with glasses that mimic the look of mascara and false eyelashes. A Huffington Post writer calls them “the perfect solution for those days when you don't have the time or the energy to put on eye makeup or falsies, but still want to look fresh and fabulous.” The glasses, called PLAIRE, retail for $399.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners