For $399, Lafont's look is “fresh and fabulous.”
In the age of multi-tasking, Paris-based eyewear maker Lafont has come up with glasses that mimic the look of mascara and false eyelashes. A Huffington Post writer calls them “the perfect solution for those days when you don't have the time or the energy to put on eye makeup or falsies, but still want to look fresh and fabulous.” The glasses, called PLAIRE, retail for $399.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs