For $399, Lafont's look is “fresh and fabulous.”
In the age of multi-tasking, Paris-based eyewear maker Lafont has come up with glasses that mimic the look of mascara and false eyelashes. A Huffington Post writer calls them “the perfect solution for those days when you don't have the time or the energy to put on eye makeup or falsies, but still want to look fresh and fabulous.” The glasses, called PLAIRE, retail for $399.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses