Recipes highlight eye-health.
Sandra Young, a doctor of optometry in Monument CO, calls herself “a passionate cook,” so her volume of eye-healthy recipes seemed to her like “a natural fit.” The illustrated book, "Visionary Kitchen: A Cookbook for Eye Health," mixes scientific research with recipes and menu-planning suggestions. Her ideal meal: “Grilled salmon over a bed of wild rice, wilted spinach salad with chopped hard-boiled eggs and fresh berries for dessert."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says