Design has no hinges, no screws.
The Austrian eyewear maker Silhouette has come out with a hinge-free, no-screws frame made from a single piece of molded titanium. Introduced last week in Europe, the Titan One Signature Collection “is our masterpiece,” says Silhouette’s design director.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says