Design has no hinges, no screws.
The Austrian eyewear maker Silhouette has come out with a hinge-free, no-screws frame made from a single piece of molded titanium. Introduced last week in Europe, the Titan One Signature Collection “is our masterpiece,” says Silhouette’s design director.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says