Company’s goal is $16 billion annual sales by 2025.
The world’s largest eyewear company is going to get a lot bigger. Buoyed by record profitability in 2014 –- up 11 percent to $768 million –- Italian eyewear giant Luxottica says it expects to double sales to more than $16 billion in the next ten years. “The industry is young and there are still many opportunities for organic and external growth ahead,” said co-CEOs Massimo Vian and Adil Mehboob-Khan, noting that “We expect solid revenue growth and profitability to grow twice that of sales.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners