A single pair can take him eight months.
Young Wesley Knight, a one-time college philosophy major out of Nashville, TN, has caught the attention of big-time fashion media with a spread on Style.com, Vogue’s digital cousin. Knight, who made his first of glasses as a class project, specializes in $1,800-and-up, one-of-a-kind frames requiring numerous client-consultations and taking as long as eight months to produce. Knight’s advice for making his custom masterpieces last a lifetime? “Treat them like a lady.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says