A single pair can take him eight months.
Young Wesley Knight, a one-time college philosophy major out of Nashville, TN, has caught the attention of big-time fashion media with a spread on Style.com, Vogue’s digital cousin. Knight, who made his first of glasses as a class project, specializes in $1,800-and-up, one-of-a-kind frames requiring numerous client-consultations and taking as long as eight months to produce. Knight’s advice for making his custom masterpieces last a lifetime? “Treat them like a lady.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M
- ABB Optical Group Offers Free Scleral Lens Education
- Woman Claims She Was Blinded by Cosmetic Contact Lenses