Research involved 370 Chinese primary schoolers.
Increased outdoor activity results in decreased levels of myopia, while near work has no association, according to a recent study. Researchers assessed 370 primary school students in Beijing reinforced previous findings that suggest that the correlation between myopia and outdoor activity is likely due to light exposure as opposed to physical activity.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses