“Twilight” star has worked with the designer for years.
Chanel’s major domo Karl Lagerfeld, who photographed actress Kristen Stewart for one of his fashion campaigns when she was just 17, apparently can’t get enough of the “Twilight” actress. This spring, Stewart, now 24, is the new face of the brand’s eyewear collection, photographed by Lagerfeld. Reports the fashion website Bustle: “The black and white campaign … features photos of Stewart in black frame glasses, in a chic cat-eye style, and another in oversized black sunnies.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says