“Twilight” star has worked with the designer for years.
Chanel’s major domo Karl Lagerfeld, who photographed actress Kristen Stewart for one of his fashion campaigns when she was just 17, apparently can’t get enough of the “Twilight” actress. This spring, Stewart, now 24, is the new face of the brand’s eyewear collection, photographed by Lagerfeld. Reports the fashion website Bustle: “The black and white campaign … features photos of Stewart in black frame glasses, in a chic cat-eye style, and another in oversized black sunnies.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners