Nearly one in five had their credit cards or bank account hacked.
It is not surprising that nine out of ten small business owners cite cyber-security as a concern, according to a recent report from the National Small Business Association. It is surprising, however, that half of those surveyed say they have already experienced a cyber attack, with 61 percent of those attacks taking place in the last 12 months. Says a Fox News report: “A service interruption was the most common problem, followed by the business website going down. In addition, 19 percent had either their business credit cards or bank account hacked.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'