JINN’s first U.S. store opens this week in San Francisco.
JINS Eyewear, Japan's largest eyewear brand by volume, will open its first U.S. store April 10 in San Francisco, with star lens-grinder Kanna working the room. Kanna is a robot, you see, and super-fast at what he does. JINN claims that Kanna can turn out 63 pairs of glasses in sixty minutes, meaning that customers can move from cash-register to custom-fitting in about half an hour.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says