JINN’s first U.S. store opens this week in San Francisco.
JINS Eyewear, Japan's largest eyewear brand by volume, will open its first U.S. store April 10 in San Francisco, with star lens-grinder Kanna working the room. Kanna is a robot, you see, and super-fast at what he does. JINN claims that Kanna can turn out 63 pairs of glasses in sixty minutes, meaning that customers can move from cash-register to custom-fitting in about half an hour.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says