Magazine spills some search secrets.
Getting a small business to turn up in a Google search is simple, really, says Forbes: Write something interesting about some aspect of your business, get it published on a website or blog, and repeat. And repeat. And . . . “Over time, Google will reward these efforts with greater visibility." OK, so maybe it isn't so easy.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners