Arizona company currently employs 110 optometrists.
After 30 years in the business, Arizona-based Nationwide Vision is looking to make good on its name. The company is aggressively seeking acquisitions in South and Midwest, with a plan to buy 30-60 stores in the U.S. and Canada. Nationwide was purchased by Acon Investments in October 2013, giving it the financial boost to expand both in Arizona and beyond. Nationwide Vision employs 600 people at its 68 retail locations in Arizona, including 110 optometrists.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder