Madonna mirrors the new fashion.
Long a source of music trends, the Coachella Festival in California, continuing next weekend, is also emerging as a something of a fashion precursor for the hip set. The headliner of the moment is sunglasses, specifically mirrored sunglasses, which one lifestyle website is calling “the latest trend on everyone's radar.” Indeed, mirrored sunglasses have been on INVISION’s radar at least since last winter, when the magazine acknowledged the trend. But now Madonna, eternally on the world’s radar, showed up on the Jimmy Fallon show last week wearing . . . mirrored sunglasses, specifically Westward Leaning brand. The glasses are $225, but ten bucks from every pair goes to charity.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says