Madonna mirrors the new fashion.
Long a source of music trends, the Coachella Festival in California, continuing next weekend, is also emerging as a something of a fashion precursor for the hip set. The headliner of the moment is sunglasses, specifically mirrored sunglasses, which one lifestyle website is calling “the latest trend on everyone's radar.” Indeed, mirrored sunglasses have been on INVISION’s radar at least since last winter, when the magazine acknowledged the trend. But now Madonna, eternally on the world’s radar, showed up on the Jimmy Fallon show last week wearing . . . mirrored sunglasses, specifically Westward Leaning brand. The glasses are $225, but ten bucks from every pair goes to charity.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says