Ample news coverage accompanied an event in Minnesota.
Premium eyewear brand Scojo New York sent its biggest guns, sales VP John Nides and chief designer Dave Spencer, to St.Paul, MN, recently to personally supervise “eyewear makeovers” for three local residents. Those made over by the masters were selected from the readership of the local paper, which provided ample coverage of the event and its three hometown participants.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says