A Mini model will strive for maxi-appeal.
The Mini people – as in British cars – are working to develop “Augmented Vision Goggles” for one of their models that can solve an entire range of motoring problems. Can’t find a parking space? Once you’ve found one, did you forget where it is? Not sure of the speed limit where you are? Wondering if there might be road hazards ahead? And what the heck is that funny noise in the engine? Mini Augmented Vision has got you covered. According to one of the engineers involved, a recently introduced prototype “gives an insight into how intelligent connectivity between a Mini car and eyewear into which relevant content is projected might work in the future.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says