Join Versace at the bottom of Google search results.
Websites deemed mobile-friendly will get premium placement at the top of Google search results acquired on smartphones and tablets. This could be bad news for most small businesses, as reportedly few have set up special websites for mobile-device searchers. If your website gets bumped to the bottom of the Google results for your category, you can take heart in the fact that such companies as Versace and Kellogg will be down there with you. They don’t have mobile sites either. But that is likely to change, as mobile devices now account for 60 percent of all web traffic, according to one estimate.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'