Join Versace at the bottom of Google search results.
Websites deemed mobile-friendly will get premium placement at the top of Google search results acquired on smartphones and tablets. This could be bad news for most small businesses, as reportedly few have set up special websites for mobile-device searchers. If your website gets bumped to the bottom of the Google results for your category, you can take heart in the fact that such companies as Versace and Kellogg will be down there with you. They don’t have mobile sites either. But that is likely to change, as mobile devices now account for 60 percent of all web traffic, according to one estimate.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners