Black frames and John Lennon rounds are out, says magazine.
Men’s Journal provides a primer for sunglass-wearers, with an analysis of what shapes look best on what types of faces. The magazine proposes a ban on John Lennon-style round shades, and predicts that “standard black-frame shades are taking a backseat to lighter, more playful sunglasses” this spring. "Eyewear is an easy way to incorporate a little color into your look," says Garrett Leight, of Garrett Leight California Optical. "And it's not a huge commitment, like a yellow suit or a pair of white pants; it's just a small accent."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder