Black frames and John Lennon rounds are out, says magazine.
Men’s Journal provides a primer for sunglass-wearers, with an analysis of what shapes look best on what types of faces. The magazine proposes a ban on John Lennon-style round shades, and predicts that “standard black-frame shades are taking a backseat to lighter, more playful sunglasses” this spring. "Eyewear is an easy way to incorporate a little color into your look," says Garrett Leight, of Garrett Leight California Optical. "And it's not a huge commitment, like a yellow suit or a pair of white pants; it's just a small accent."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says