Black frames and John Lennon rounds are out, says magazine.
Men’s Journal provides a primer for sunglass-wearers, with an analysis of what shapes look best on what types of faces. The magazine proposes a ban on John Lennon-style round shades, and predicts that “standard black-frame shades are taking a backseat to lighter, more playful sunglasses” this spring. "Eyewear is an easy way to incorporate a little color into your look," says Garrett Leight, of Garrett Leight California Optical. "And it's not a huge commitment, like a yellow suit or a pair of white pants; it's just a small accent."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs