Value estimated at $2,000
Elton John, the man of a quarter-million pair of glasses, had better keep an eye on his collection: There may be a thief out to get them. Officials say a pair of the pop star’s heart-shaped glasses was swiped from a display case at the Memphis Rock n’ Soul Museum. A museum spokesman said the glasses are worth $2,000.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling
- A Common Food Could Protect Against Key Cause of Vision Loss