Instead, Cincinnati start-up will get a loan from the state.
Those Cincinnati eyewear designers who last week presented their line of glasses with interchangeable lenses and frames on “SharkTank” turned down an offer from the show’s panel of investors. Frameri, founded in 2012, just hired a former executive from Luxottica, and has been approved for a big loan from the state.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling
- A Common Food Could Protect Against Key Cause of Vision Loss