Bill gets second Senate committee approval.
A bill requiring eye exams for school-age children passed through the California State Senate’s Health Committee last week by a unanimous 8-0 vote. Sponsored by California’s State Board of Optometry, the bill got 7-0 approval last year from the Senate Education Committee.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners