Net profit advanced more than 33 percent in first quarter.
Eyewear giant Luxottica got even bigger during the first quarter, with record sales in North America – up 29.4 percent—helping to push earnings nearly 34 percent higher than for the same period last year. Reports the Wall Street Journal: “The result was driven by the lowering euro-dollar exchange rate, and was also supported by the launch of the Michael Kors collection ….”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says