New report finds once again that the problem is design.
Crain’s New York Business takes a look at the (potentially) burgeoning field of wearable tech -– predicted to be a $53 billion business by 2019 -- and concludes, as have others before it, that consumer acceptance will depend on design. “It needs to become less techy and more fashionable," said one analyst.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder