New report finds once again that the problem is design.
Crain’s New York Business takes a look at the (potentially) burgeoning field of wearable tech -– predicted to be a $53 billion business by 2019 -- and concludes, as have others before it, that consumer acceptance will depend on design. “It needs to become less techy and more fashionable," said one analyst.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners