Brands spend $1 billion-plus a year on sponsored posts.
Ever wondered how to get your products featured on Instagram without waiting for Beyoncé to show up somewhere wearing them? Turns out it’s simple –if a tad costly, and getting more so. Cosmopolitan spills the beans on the emergence of what it calls “the new Instagram economy” with the help of a 22-year-old personal style blogger who charges companies as much as $15,000 to feature their stuff on her Instagram posts. “Industry estimates say brands spend more than a $1 billion per year on sponsored Instagram posts,” reports the magazine.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners