Brands spend $1 billion-plus a year on sponsored posts.
Ever wondered how to get your products featured on Instagram without waiting for Beyoncé to show up somewhere wearing them? Turns out it’s simple –if a tad costly, and getting more so. Cosmopolitan spills the beans on the emergence of what it calls “the new Instagram economy” with the help of a 22-year-old personal style blogger who charges companies as much as $15,000 to feature their stuff on her Instagram posts. “Industry estimates say brands spend more than a $1 billion per year on sponsored Instagram posts,” reports the magazine.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder