Please, Sir, can I have more?
Does it help if you’re robbed by a guy with good manners? A Portland man walked into a local Sunglass Hut, grabbed nearly $2,000 worth of merchandise and told an employee, “I'm sorry dude, I need these." And then he returned to the same shop later the same day and tried to get away with another haul, this time with no apology. He was eventually apprehended, and turns out that the guy had visited the store not twice, but four times in recent weeks, netting more than $5,000 in eyewear.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners