Please, Sir, can I have more?
Does it help if you’re robbed by a guy with good manners? A Portland man walked into a local Sunglass Hut, grabbed nearly $2,000 worth of merchandise and told an employee, “I'm sorry dude, I need these." And then he returned to the same shop later the same day and tried to get away with another haul, this time with no apology. He was eventually apprehended, and turns out that the guy had visited the store not twice, but four times in recent weeks, netting more than $5,000 in eyewear.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder