Please, Sir, can I have more?
Does it help if you’re robbed by a guy with good manners? A Portland man walked into a local Sunglass Hut, grabbed nearly $2,000 worth of merchandise and told an employee, “I'm sorry dude, I need these." And then he returned to the same shop later the same day and tried to get away with another haul, this time with no apology. He was eventually apprehended, and turns out that the guy had visited the store not twice, but four times in recent weeks, netting more than $5,000 in eyewear.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says