Line inspired by the artist’s commercial drawings.
Retrosuperfuture will introduce a line of sunglasses inspired by drawings done by Andy Warhol when he was a commercial illustrator in the 1950s. The four styles are named after what could have been members of the Prince of Pop’s Factory crowd: BabyBaby, Nicolou, VelvetDarling, and Ultracandy.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says