Line inspired by the artist’s commercial drawings.
Retrosuperfuture will introduce a line of sunglasses inspired by drawings done by Andy Warhol when he was a commercial illustrator in the 1950s. The four styles are named after what could have been members of the Prince of Pop’s Factory crowd: BabyBaby, Nicolou, VelvetDarling, and Ultracandy.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Marchon Inks Licensing Deal with Longchamp
- Bausch & Lomb: Universal Pricing for Contacts Is Over
- Yet Another Reason to Make Your Kid Put Down the Smartphone and Go Play Outside
- With This Sculpture, New Eyecare Practice Will Be Impossible to Overlook
- Vision West's Support for Optometry Group Tops $12.4M