AAO and Keck School establish eye clinics.
Ophthalmologists have combined forces to help provide eye care and relief services in Nepal following the two devastating earthquakes on April 25 and May 12. The American Academy of Ophthalmology has set up the Nepal Eye Care Relief Fund and a group from the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine has established the USC Eye Institute/Retinal Consultants of Arizona Global Relief Fund.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners