Organization will share space with AOA.
The World Council of Optometry is moving from London to Creve Coeur, MO, where it will share space with the American Optometric Association. The World Council, whose members include 200,000 optometrists in more than 50 nations, supports the development of optometry around the globe, while promoting eye health through education, policy development and outreach.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says