As yet, the accessory is not often seen in collection shows.
Gucci’s new creative director Alessandro Michele could be great news for eyewear. For her first women’s wear collection, introduced last week in New York City, Michele fitted several of her models with eyeglasses -- an accessory still not often seen on luxury fashion runways. “Ranging from cat-eye to huge and squared,” reports the lifestyle site Bustle, “these frames were unique, much like the rest of the collection.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says