Google seems to be staffing up for a re-launch.
“A new job listing on the company's website hints that Google's Glass efforts are moving forward,” reports Business Insider, “and perhaps nearing the stage of volume production.” The Glass team is seeking an engineer to supervise “final assembly, test and pack” for an unspecified product. Industry observers have been anticipating a new Glass product since Luxottica acknowledged in April that it is collaborating with Google.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud