(Press Release) Shamir Insight has launched a new blog to help eye care professionals improve their practices.
Shamir’s Vitamin See blog, which features a new post each week, focuses on tips to help ECPs in all aspects of their practice, including staff education and merchandising tips.
Live as of June 11, 2015, ECPs can now visit theVitaminSee.com for essential practice-building tips.
The Vitamin See blog has been designed to provide eye care professionals and their staff with new, unique, and highly useful information that will help increase their business.
“We are pleased to offer such an accessible and useful resource to ECPs. With the Vitamin See blog we strive to provide valuable information practices can implement immediately. We look forward to this blog becoming a must-read every week for ECPs,” said Mark Becker, VP of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships.
The blog features four main topics for posts including: Business Strategies, Trends, Merchandising Tips, and Staff Education. ECPs can also sign up to receive the Vitamin See blog posts.
For questions or more information regarding Shamir’s Vitamin See Blog, contact Shamir’s Customer Service department at (877) 514-8330.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling
- A Common Food Could Protect Against Key Cause of Vision Loss