(Press Release) Leaders of the American Optometric Association were sworn in to office on June 27, during the 118th Annual AOA Congress and 44th Annual AOSA Conference: Optometry's Meeting in Seattle.
The Board of Trustees helps establish AOA policy and advocates for the profession of optometry, both in state and federal governments, to help broaden optometry’s scope of practice, protect and defend the profession, and expand citizens’ access to quality eye health and vision care.
Here are the members of the 2015-2016 Board of Trustees:
Barbara L. Horn, O.D. (continuing to serve)
To learn more about the Board of Trustees, visit here.
Recaps of Optometry’s Meeting 2015 are also available on the AOA’s news website, aoa.org/news.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder