(Press Release) Marcolin USA has named Ben Wolf senior vice president of sales for the optical channel reporting to Fabrizio Gamberini, CEO for Marcolin USA. In this role, Ben will be responsible for leading an integrated Marcolin USA optical channel sales strategy to support the company’s current and future growth. Ben most recently served as vice president of sales for the fashion department in the optical channel at Marcolin USA, where he was responsible for creating and executing its sales strategy, across the luxury brand portfolio. “Ben is a proven leader with many years of experience in the eyewear industry and we look forward to his strong leadership at Marcolin USA as we continue to drive integration and our robust brand portfolio across to our customers in the optical channel,” said Fabrizio Gamberini.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says