Cole Haan has announced a multiyear global license agreement with Altair, a division of Marchon Eyewear, Inc., to design, manufacture and distribute sunglasses and ophthalmic eyewear collections under the Cole Haan brand.
“We are delighted to announce the launch of Cole Haan eyewear and our global partnership with Altair. The team at Altair immediately understood the extraordinary notion of the Cole Haan brand. They have developed a collection that is both iconic and timeless. Our customers all over the world will love what Altair has accomplished,” commented Cole Haan’s Chief Marketing Officer, David Maddocks.
Altair will distribute the Cole Haan Eyewear collection, both sunwear and ophthalmic, globally in optical chains, specialty retailers, independent eyecare practices and Cole Haan retail stores beginning fall 2015.
“Cole Haan is an iconic American brand with a renowned heritage and classic design that is seamlessly executed through each of their product categories. Their skillful craftsmanship and eye for high quality will easily translate to eyewear that the Cole Haan consumer will appreciate,” said Altair Eyewear President, Steve Wright.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says