This means that no matter what device you use to view the site (tablet, smartphone, etc.), there will be a minimum of scrolling and resizing needed to view the content.
Although the site has a brand-new look, features customers enjoyed on the old website are still available – everything from creating a custom catalog, to placing orders online, to viewing upcoming events.
WestGroupe says its goal is to keep everything clear and simple when it comes to the website, so every customer continues to have access to their statements, order status, order history and invoices.
Along with this fresh new look, the site also has links to all of the WestGroupe social media sites.
For more information about WestGroupe and its brands, visit the new website at www.westgroupe.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners