(Press Release) The American Optometric Association will celebrate its 13th annual Paraoptometric Recognition Week September 13-19, 2015, which will honor paraoptometrics for their dedication to the patients they serve and to the profession of optometry.
Paraoptometrics are key members of the eye care delivery team in optometric offices all across the country. Their role is even more critical to providing the best patient care possible in today’s health care environment.
“Paraoptometrics are an essential part of the eyecare team,” said Linda Rodgriguez, CPO, chair of the PRC Executive Committee. “The potential of a well-trained optometric staff is of utmost importance and the formula to achieve a successful optometric practice. Optometrists who recognize their paraoptometric staff for their dedication, knowledge and professionalism are rewarded with satisfied patients and practice growth.”
To learn more information about Paraoptometric Recognition Week, paraoptometry and the benefits of paraoptometric certification, visit aoa.org/paraoptometrics or call 800.365.2219, ext. 4108.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says