(Press Release) L’Amy America will launch a charity program this holiday season that will provide eyewear to those in need.
For every pair of L’AMY America branded frames (Ann Taylor, Bally Switzerland, Balmain, Columbia, Kenzo, Nicole Miller, Nina Ricci, Sperry, L’AMY Paris, C by L’AMY and Vision’s) bought by the end-consumer, one pair will be donated to a person in need.In order to participate, opticians must agree to sign up with the program and keep track of every frame sold.
At the end of the campaign (December 31) tally sheets are returned to L’AMY America and L’Amy and will donate an appropriate pair of frames to a number of highly respected charities such as Lions Club International, New Eyes for the Needy, Volunteer Optometric Services for Humanity and Eyewear for Kids. Each of these hard working organizations is renowned for its service and dedication to giving the gift of vision around the world.
Since starting this program six years ago, L’AMY has donated over ten thousand frames to deserving charities to service needy patients. The campaign began September 4th and ends December 31, 2015.
For more information, see www.lamyamerica.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners