(Press Release) In their new 10-year agreement, Match Eyewear will develop both ophthalmic and sun collections for Judith Leiber Couture, as well as the newly created JL by Judith Leiber. Both collections will be distributed in the optical channel next year.
“We are thrilled to be acquiring Judith Leiber, an iconic luxury brand, expanding our designer portfolio,” says Ethan Goodman, President of Match Eyewear.
“We have spent time and resources to identify brand names synonymous with elegance, style and sophistication. Judith Leiber is just such a brand and exactly what we are looking for. It’s extremely exciting to launch the new bridge collection, JL by Judith Leiber, which allows us to offer this luxury brand at a more accessible price point, which has always been our niche in the market. Our design team is also on track to create an extremely elegant couture collection that will maintain the super luxury position Judith Leiber commands in the market.”
Match will begin servicing the new collection when it launches in 2016 and is working with the previous licensee and distributor, B. Robinson, to ensure a smooth transition of the brand.
For more information or to view the Match Eyewear collections, call 1-877-88MATCH or visit www.matcheyewear.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says