(Press Release) Essilor of America is extending consumer advertising efforts for Varilux lenses to print publications.
The new Varilux lenses full-page print ad will start this fall and appear in six consumer magazines: Food and Wine, Fortune, Golf, More, Sports Illustrated and Sunset.
To assist eyecare professionals in leveraging these consumer advertisements, Essilor will also distribute Varilux lens merchandising kits that include point-of-purchase materials to be displayed in practices.
“We want to show people who are dealing with presbyopia that there is a solution to their vision issues and that they have a choice when it comes to their lenses,” said Lauri Crawford, senior vice president of marketing, Essilor of America. “The new print placements will further extend the Varilux brand reaching even more consumers and directing them to find a local ECP.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear