(Press Release) KBco lenses are now available in a new brown gradient polycarbonate polarized lens, following the launch of a grey gradient polycarbonate polarized lens in February.
The gradient color is embedded within the lens to prevent the color from fading. The new brown gradient lens is manufactured on a brown base, which provides for a much richer brown hue.
Both grey and brown gradient lenses are now available with more than twice the number of base curve options currently available in the market.
KBco brown gradient polycarbonate polarized lenses are available as a stocked semi-finished single vision lens which can accommodate full backside digital lens designs. These new ready-to-use gradient lenses offer labs the opportunity to process jobs faster, while reducing lab processing costs. The new gradient lenses also offer:
- High-efficiency polarization, eliminating glare and providing UV protection
- A lighter shaded near zone, allowing for ease when reading smartphones and tablets
- A wide base curve range to accommodate a multitude of prescriptions
- Consistent gradient position with left and right lenses matching every time
“We’re excited to bring ECPs and their patients a high-quality polarized lens in a new brown color that is both fashionable and built to last,” said Rick Piper, president of KBco. “On top of that, KBco lenses continue to place the patients’ eye health at the forefront by offering polarized lenses that eliminate glare and provide UV protection.”
For more information on all of KBco lenses, visit www.kbco.net.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'