(Press Release) International Vision Expo & Conference, the leading eyecare tradeshow in the Americas, announces the launch of VisionariesCommunity.com, a new social sharing, networking and information hub developed exclusively for the growing Vision Expo community of eyecare professionals, industry leaders and visionaries.
“The conversations that are beginning in New York and Las Vegas are advancing the eyecare profession and industry in amazing ways
– we should not limit these conversations to a few days a year,” explains Tom Loughran, Industry Vice President, Reed Exhibitions. “Rather, we have an opportunity to nurture the visionary ideas generated at Vision Expo through ongoing dialogue. The new Visionaries community embraces this opportunity by offering an online, peer-to-peer forum for learning, sharing and inspiring 365-days of the year.”
VisionariesCommunity.com has launched as an online portal for eyecare professionals, industry leaders and visionaries to create, share and comment on valuable content that address top-of-mind subject matters and supports professional and business development.
Among the ways members can use the portal:
- Learn from and share ideas with visionaries who are thought leaders in disease diagnosis and treatment
- Transform retail and business performance with visionary solutions to elevate success
- Join other visionaries who set eyewear trends and launch new brands
- Post unique or sourced content, audio, video and images, share content to Twitter, Facebook and Google+, as well as post questions to facilitate engagement about the eyecare industry.
Alan Glazier, OD, founder of ODs on Facebook explains, “In the past, we have shared ideas, content and built relationships in three dimensions. More and more these vital tools used to grow businesses occur online. Communities of interest, like Facebook and Twitter, are where we connect with people.
The new Visionaries Community platform is an important and logical extension of this “where” for Vision Expo as it continues in its role as the industry’s leading conference.”
“Vision Expo has a well-established reputation as a launching pad for eyewear fashion trends, industry advancements, new business strategies and educational breakthroughs,” adds Loughran. “VisionairesCommunity.com will both strengthen this reputation and offer our community of professionals and thought leaders an added level of support and a new avenue for the exchange of ideas.”
To create an account visit VisionariesCommunity.com.