(Press Release) Tifosi Optics, Inc. was recently honored with a prestigious award at the 2015 Interbike Awards Night. An annual event, the Interbike Awards recognize manufacturers, retailers, and athletes for their achievements in the cycling industry. Voted for by independent bike retailers, Tifosi won the Highest Brand Profitability to the LBS*, Unit Turns award.
“We are honored to have won this 2015 Interbike Award and are especially grateful to have such wonderful customers to do business with,” stated Joe Earley, Tifosi’s co-founder and CEO, “It’s especially meaningful when the votes come from our retail partners.”
Founded in 2003, Tifosi Optics, Inc. is the top-selling eyewear brand in U.S. specialty cycling and running shops. Tifosi products are available at over 5,000 retail locations in 60 countries, as well as online at dozens of e-tailers.
Specializing in active sports optics for cycling, running, outdoor, golf, and shooting sports, Tifosi has become a leading manufacturer of technologically advanced, value-oriented sports eyewear. For more information, visit tifosioptics.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- WestGroupe USA Names Sales Director for Central Region
- Eyewear Firm Claims Infringement by Christian Dior, Céline, LVMH
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'