Through December 14, 2015, consumers can receive up to a $40 rebate for purchasing ZEISS Digital Lens or a ZEISS Precision Progressive with Digital Inside Technology with DuraVision BlueProtect AR from a participating independent practice.
“This is another example of our commitment to helping independent ECPs to provide the best possible vision experience to their patients, said Claude Labeeuw, Vice President – Marketing.
“The rebate program makes it easier for patients to get relief from Digital Eye Strain, and we’ve made it very easy for the practice to execute. In addition, we are driving consumer demand through major social media and digital advertising campaigns that increase consumers’ awareness of our solutions, and help them find a qualified local practice that offers premium ZEISS products.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners