(Press Release) IDOC, a leading practice development organization dedicated to making independent optometric practices more successful, has announced that Essilor Instruments, a wholly owned division of Essilor International, is its newest vendor partner.
Through the partnership, IDOC members will be eligible to receive discounts on a full range of Essilor Instruments’ products and technologies for the exam room.
“Essilor Instruments shares our commitment to the continued growth and prosperity of independent optometrists,” says Dave Brown, IDOC president and CEO. “We are excited to have them join with our other 60 industry-leading vendors in offering our members savings on products they use every day.”
Independent ODs who would like to know more about IDOC and its benefits and services can call (203) 853-3333 or visit the IDOC website at idoc.net to fill out a form to be contacted.
Information about Essilor Instruments is available in the Savings section of the website or by visiting www.essilorinstrumentsusa.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear