(Press Release) VISION EASE introduces Coppertone Polarized Lenses in green. The new color option features enhanced color contrast ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
The polarized polycarbonate lenses are immediately available in 75 mm and 80 mm SFSV; D28 bifocal; and decentered Novel progressive styles.
All Coppertone Polarized Lenses block 100 percent of UVA and UVB rays, plus filter blue light, to protect eyes from the sun’s harmful rays. Coppertone Polarized Lenses from VISION EASE
carry the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
“Green lenses offer vivid color definition, which is great for activities like tennis, driving and golf,” said Jeff McCurrach, Vice President Product Management at VISION EASE. “Pairing these benefits with Coppertone Polarized Lenses’ superior glare elimination offer wearers advanced comfort for sports, as well as everyday activities.”
Coppertone Polarized Lenses are also available in gray and brown plano and prescription lenses.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says