(Press Release) Kenmark has promoted Jason Wehlage to Director of Product.
Wehlage attended Indiana University and joined the Kenmark 2001 as a Product Design Assistant. He was promoted to Product Designer shortly after in 2002. In his new role as the Director of Product, Wehlage will oversee the day-to-day processes of Kenmark’s product department as well as maintaining his position as Product Designer for Original Penguin, Timex, Jhane Barnes, Republica, and Wolverine.
“I am excited to lead our skilled team in continually creating eyewear that resonates with the needs of our customers,” said Wehlage. “I have a passion for exceptional design and look forward to taking on this leadership role within the product department.”
“Having known Jason since the beginning of his career, I am thrilled to see him in this new position,” said David Duralde, Chief Creative Officer. “Jason’s ability to marry the creative process with strategy and streamlined processes will be a valuable asset to our company.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says