(Press Release) Kenmark has promoted Jason Wehlage to Director of Product.
Wehlage attended Indiana University and joined the Kenmark 2001 as a Product Design Assistant. He was promoted to Product Designer shortly after in 2002. In his new role as the Director of Product, Wehlage will oversee the day-to-day processes of Kenmark’s product department as well as maintaining his position as Product Designer for Original Penguin, Timex, Jhane Barnes, Republica, and Wolverine.
“I am excited to lead our skilled team in continually creating eyewear that resonates with the needs of our customers,” said Wehlage. “I have a passion for exceptional design and look forward to taking on this leadership role within the product department.”
“Having known Jason since the beginning of his career, I am thrilled to see him in this new position,” said David Duralde, Chief Creative Officer. “Jason’s ability to marry the creative process with strategy and streamlined processes will be a valuable asset to our company.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs