(Press Release) Kenmark has promoted Tenille Novinger to Global Brand Manager.
Tenille is a graduate of Maryville University of St. Louis and received her Master of Arts from the University of Louisville. She has been a Product Coordinator at Kenmark since 2013. In her new role as Global Brand Manager, Novinger will manage the business and marketing intitatives for Vera Wang, Timex and Dana Buchman, Jhane Barnes, and Wolverine.
“I am excited to begin a new chapter at Kenmark as Global Brand Manager for these amazing brands. I look forward to applying my extensive background in art and design with the knowledge I’ve acquired from working in Product Development over the past two years,” said Novinger.
“Tenille will be a great addition to our brand management team,” said Katelyn Gilliam, Marketing Director. “Her attention to detail and ease at how she works with our brand counterparts will be extremely beneficial for both Kenmark and our brands.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder