(Press Release) Morel, a France-based eyewear manufacturer and designer, has released a new drill mount collection by its Lightec brand.
The entire segment is designed to be “turnkey” for optical retailers and available exclusively as a kit. The collection caters to both men and women, featuring 12 shapes and 12 colors that provide flexibility with 144 possible combinations. With 2.8 mm-wide temples and a weight of 6 grams, the ultra-slim, lightweight frame is 100 percent stainless steel. Slim temples allow for a color palette that incorporates both vivid and neutral tones.
Drill mounts are all equipped with Lightec’s Alpha flex-hinge system and are entirely screwless. Lightec drill mounts are available in sizes 49 through 55.
Morel offers a national network of select labs to offer a guarantee on all Lightec drill mount frames.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says