(Press Release) The Vision Council has announced Mitchell Barkley as the new Liaison to the Eyewear and Accessories Division. He joins the optical trade organization from Mondottica USA, where he served as CEO. In addition, he was formerly the CEO of VIVA International.
Barkley brings 28 years of optical industry experience to his role at The Vision Council, as well as an understanding of the dynamics influencing both the domestic and global frame markets.
He officially began his role as Eyewear & Accessories Division Liaison on Jan. 11. Members will have the opportunity to meet Barkley at The Vision Council's Executive Summit, Jan. 27-29 at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder