(Press Release) The Vision Council has announced Mitchell Barkley as the new Liaison to the Eyewear and Accessories Division. He joins the optical trade organization from Mondottica USA, where he served as CEO. In addition, he was formerly the CEO of VIVA International.
Barkley brings 28 years of optical industry experience to his role at The Vision Council, as well as an understanding of the dynamics influencing both the domestic and global frame markets.
He officially began his role as Eyewear & Accessories Division Liaison on Jan. 11. Members will have the opportunity to meet Barkley at The Vision Council's Executive Summit, Jan. 27-29 at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says