(Press Release) Designer eyewear provider Kirk & Kirk has announced the appointment of Binocleuses as its new and exclusive U.S. distributor.
The Kirk & Kirk collection launched in the U.S. in 2014 and made its first appearance at Vision Expo East in 2015. Since then, Jason and Karen Kirk have shown their collection at Vision Expo West and conducted a U.S. tour in which they visited top independent opticians. The two current collections by Kirk & Kirk, Vivarium and Kaleidoscope, are handmade in France from acrylic and are available in a versatile color palette.
“Karen and I have always enjoyed working with our U.S. clients and are grateful for the warm reception that we have had to our debut collections,” Director Jason Kirk says. “We operate a very selective distribution policy, forging close relationships with our retail partners.”
“Kirk & Kirk seemed like a natural fit into our portfolio,” Annis says. “Binocleuses can now offer three complementary lines that all target the high-end, independent optical retailers, and Kirk & Kirk really bring something fresh and exciting to the party.”
For more information, visit kirkandkirk.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder